South Africa Visa
Law and Visas process South Africa visas
South Africa has become a popular destination for many Nigerians. Nigerian citizens require visa to visit South Africa.
South Africa visitors’ visas are for people who wish to visit South Africa on a temporary basis for tourism or business purposes for a period of 90 days or less.
South African visitors’ visas may be granted for:
- visits to family or friends and also for tourism purposes
- business purposes
- spouse to join a spouse who is in South Africa on a work or study permit
- children to join parents who are in South Africa on work or study permits
- fiancée/ fiancé to join his or her partner with the intension of marrying within 90 days
- study purposes (max stay 3-months)
- charitable or voluntary activities
- to work in the production of an movie or show (i.e. in the entertainment industry)
- for medical purposes (max stay 3-months)
- sport events
Apply for South Africa visa through Law and Visas.
Applying for a visa can be very stressful and demanding. Let the professionals do it for you. We have the experience and technical ability to help you get a South Africa Visa. We will do all the processing for you. Law and Visas is a leading Immigration Law firm in Nigeria.
These are the benefits of employing Law and Visas to process your South Africa visa application:
- We will handle all your application process with no stress.
- You will get quality and professional service.
- We process your application fast without delay.
- We assign you one on one Immigration Lawyer.
- You have direct access to a dedicated Immigration Lawyer for your case.
- You get support from our customer care team providing you regular updates with your case.
- We will provide you with the best and quality immigration advice.
- We will provide you the requirement specific for your case and purpose of your travel.
- We provide you a tailor-made service.
- We will tell you your success rate.
- In general we will increase your chances of getting you your SA visa
List of Services we Offer you:
Here are the list of services we would provide you.
- Immigration advisory
- Identifying required documents
- Document checks
- Filling the Application form
- Application verification
- Legal submission – (if needed)
- Service Review & debriefing on your case
- Post Visa – Immigration advisory.
Contact Law and Visas visa application team:
Tel: 08181547085; 08125505986; 07051278066
Our Address: Plot 334 Adeyemo Akapo Street Omole Phase 1 Ojodu Lagos.
|US Visas||Schengen Visas||Other Visas|
|Ireland Visas||UK Visas||Apply Now|
|Australia Visas||Canada Visas||Contact us|