Apply for UK, US, Canada, Australia and more World Visas
We provide our clients with honest and straightforward advisory and legal service regarding all issues with UK immigration.
Our UK Immigration Visa services include:
- Visiting and family Visa application
- Marriage Visa application
- Student Visa application
- Point base (Tier) Visa application
- Interview preparation
- Visa refusal appeals
If you are in Nigeria, you will need a visa to visit the United States. The type of visa you apply for will depend on the purpose of your visit in the United States.
These are the different type US visa common in Nigeria.
We provide immigration services to Canada.
Canada is one of the nicest and most peaceful place in the world. It is a popular destination for many people around and world. Many Nigerians apply for visit or live in Canada every year. Canada receives over 200,000 visitors yearly. Whether you want to visit Canada or live and work in Canada, Law and Visas can assist you with visiting or living in Canada.
Our Canada Immigration Visa services include:
- Travel Visa application form processing
- Skilled worker application
- Permanent residency Visas
- Documentation checks
- Eligibility Requirement checks
- University admissions & Student Visa
- Immigration legal advice
Types of Canada Visa
South Africa visas
South Africa has become a popular destination for many Nigerians. Nigerian citizens require visa to visit South Africa.
South Africa visitors’ visas are for people who wish to visit South Africa on a temporary basis for tourism or business purposes for a period of 90 days or less.
South African visitors’ visas may be granted for:
- visits to family or friends and also for tourism purposes
- business purposes
- spouse to join a spouse who is in South Africa on a work or study permit
- children to join parents who are in South Africa on work or study permits
- fiancée/ fiancé to join his or her partner with the intension of marrying within 90 days
- study purposes (max stay 3-months)
- charitable or voluntary activities
- to work in the production of an movie or show (i.e. in the entertainment industry)
- for medical purposes (max stay 3-months)
- sport events
Apply for South Africa visa through Law and Visas.
Types of Australia Visa
Australia Travel Visa from Nigeria.
In Nigeria, a Visitor Visa is required for Nigerians who wish to travel to Australia. The common type of visas application from Nigeria to visit Australia are the - Visitor visa (subclass 600). Australia Visitor Visas are for tourism purposes (including holidays, recreational activities and visiting family and friends) and some business purposes (including attending a conference, negotiation or an exploratory business visit).
Contact us if you want us to find out the appropriate type of your visa for specific situation.